Find latest updates on Bank of Baroda ATM Card age limit, BoB ATM Card under 16, Can I Get ATM Card Before 16 in BoB. Also, get the latest information on BoB ATM Card age limit, BoB Kids Bank Account ATM facility, Bank of Baroda Children ATM Card, BOB Child ATM Card, BoB Kinds Savings account, BoB Child Savings account, Baroda Champ Account, Baroda Champ Savings Account, Baroda Champ Account Debit Card.
Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India. Bank of Baroda (BoB) offers a Kids Bank Account for the under 18 years children to open a savings account online. It is an account that can be operated by a child below 18 years. The child can thus imbibe a financial savings habit from early on.
To obtain an ATM card under 18 age you need to have a Kids Bank Account in Bank of Baroda (BoB). It is better to open a savings account in a bank in which the parents or the legal guardian have an account. This helps the bank to link the two accounts and to put in a standing instruction to auto debit the parents or guardian’s account for funds (if linking facility is available).
After filling up the Bank of Baroda (BoB) Kids Bank Account Form Online, Bank representative will ask you for the following documents:
- KYC documents for parent or legal guardian.
- KYC documents for child.
- Passport size photographs of the child.
- Duly completed application form.
In case an online application procedure is not possible, you can visit a branch, fill the form and submit the documents to open a new Kids Bank Account in BoB.
Baroda Champ Account Before 16 in BoB (Bank of Baroda)
With this Kids Bank Account as known as Baroda Champ Account in BoB you will get a Theme-Based RuPay Baroda Champ Debit Card issuance available to applicant individually above 10 years of age.
Baroda Champ Account Debit Card Benefits
- Theme-Based RuPay Baroda Champ Debit Card.
- Child age must be above 10 years to get the debit card.
- Zero issuance charges on RuPay Baroda Champ Debit card.
- RuPay Baroda Champ Debit card id valid only in India.
- Renewal charges will be applicable as per terms.
Baroda Champ Account Debit Limits and Charges
- Overall transaction limit of Rs.5000/- per day.
- Combined transaction limit of Rs.3000 per day from ATM & POS.
- Out of total 100 allowable withdrawals, 50 withdrawals are free in a calendar half year thereafter charges @ Rs.15 per transaction will be levied.
- Rs. 100/- per occasion will be levied for Standing instruction failure because of insufficient funds
- Debit card to be issued for applicant of more than 10 years of age.
- Free Debit card for first year then charges @ Rs. 150 per annum will be levied.
- ATM Transactions at other bank ATM (India) – free upto 3 transactions in a month both Financial and Non Financial) at 6 centres viz, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and thereafter Rs. 20/- for every transaction will be charged. For any other centre (except these 6 centres) upto 5 transactions (both Financial and Non Financial) are free in a month thereafter Rs. 20/- for every transaction will be charged.
- Card Replacement charges (in India) – Rs. 200/- per replacement. Pin Generation – Rs.150/- per regeneration.
For the latest business news and market updates follow Profit Times on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google News.